9.12.11

Shigeru Miyamoto va in pensione

IL GENIO DEI video games fa un passo indietro. Si occuperà di progetti "personali" a basso budget da meno di un anno di lavoro l'uno.

Money Quote: “Inside our office, I’ve been recently declaring, ‘I’m going to retire, I’m going to retire,’” Shigeru Miyamoto said through his interpreter. “I’m not saying that I’m going to retire from game development altogether. What I mean by retiring is, retiring from my current position.”

“What I really want to do is be in the forefront of game development once again myself,” Miyamoto said. “Probably working on a smaller project with even younger developers. Or I might be interested in making something that I can make myself, by myself. Something really small.”


È una delle persone che ha avuto l'impatto più significativo sull'immaginario di tre generazioni. Una cosa così non si vedeva dai tempi di Walt Disney.

Nessun commento: